Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Project # 10 Personal Learning Network


My Personal Learning Network is small but very important to my learning experience. With the 21st Century Learners desperately needing to use technology daily we must have a network of information ans individuals to see and share information with constantly. My first and foremost contacts that I will always rely on is my Summer 2011 EDM 310 Class Bloggers. This group of classmates and colleagues will be important for life. The computer lab at USA has been very helpful in my learning experience especially Dr. Strange (strange.john@gmail.com) and Allie (alliealligator@gmail.com). These will be lifelong partners in my Personal Learning Network as they have been a wealth of knowledge this summer. YouTube has been a site that has been very useful with the videos that are readily assessable. You can also make videos yourself and communicate with others from around the world. I had a ball with this site as this was unknown to me before now. Twitter is a communication tool that let you communicate in real time with anyone in the world. I have President Obama in my twitter account which is unreal. Who would have ever known of getting information from the President? Technology is great and must be used by teachers as well as students. These are some of the people and [places where I have chosen to share my Personal Learning Network. I will continue to develop this network as I familiarize myself with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment